Tucson – north and west side
- Sun City Oro Valley has 4 courts.
For information about the SCOV Bocce Club, see THIS and the club’s web page.
- Northwest YMCA, 7770 North Shannon Road, has bocce courts. At one time they had a bocce program, although we don’t have any information about the current status of that program. For more information, see THIS or contact the Y.
Tucson – south and east side
- Udall Park has 3 lanes where people often play on Saturday mornings around 9:30am. One of our members, Lew Klar, plays with the group regularly and can provide additional information. Send him email at
- There is a bocce club in Vail, in the Dell Webb Rancho Del Lago retirement community. For more information, contact Bill Bélanger via telephone at
(207)551-2560 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tucson – central and general
- Locale Neighborhood Italian Restaurant (on Alvernon, just north of Broadway) is a fine place to eat, and they have two beautiful outdoor bocce courts. A recommended experience for bocce fans visiting Tucson.
- The Tucson Senior Olympics has bocce as one of its events. Register in November and December for the event, which takes place early in January.
- Armory Park has two bocce lanes, although they seem to be used very rarely. Try THIS or THIS for Facebook groups that used to play in Armory Park.
- Borderlands Brewing Co. has an outdoor bocce court.
- The bocce court that used to be in front of Magpie’s Pizza on 4th Ave. has been converted into an outdoor dining area.
- The old Italian-American Club on Stone Avenue has been closed for several years.